Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photos!

For those of you who are still hanging in there with me even with my excruciatingly long and drawn out birth story, here is a little peace offering...photos of my girls! These were taken a week or so ago and they have definitely put on weight and chubbed up a bit. Victoria weighed in at the doctor's office today at 7lbs 9oz and Caitlyn topped the scales at 8lbs 1oz. They're both doing well!

Victoria:


Caitlyn:



Two sisters hanging out together having some tummy time:




Victoria's closeup:



Caitlyn's closeup:


Enjoy!!

8 comments:

R. said...

They are so gorgeous. Enjoy every moment.

lastchanceivf said...

Adorable! Soak it up--you worked so hard to get them :)

Lost in Space said...

They are beautiful! Congrats again, mama!!

Jill M. said...

Yeah, baby photos! That are adorable, thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well!

Meant to be a mom said...

They are absolutely beautiful!!! Seriously! I mean it. Such sweet cutie pie babies. I'm glad they are doing good and gaining weight. :)

Sky said...

The girls are really lovely and I'm sure they'll cherish the pics of them together when they're older.

JJ said...

Aww, they are so gorgeous! So beautiful! Are you having the time of your life? It's hard but oh so wonderful. I still can't believe I have my two. It's just crazy. Congratulations again. xx

Emily said...

WOW! Congratulations! The girls are gorgeous! I am sorry I have been MIA for so long. Looking forward to your birth story.