Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Green Light!

It's official - I passed the suppression check and this time, I know it was done properly!! I have no cysts and my E2 was 39 (they like it <50) and my P4 was 0.2 (they like it <1). I arrived in good time this morning as my United flight was a half hour early (and there were only 16 people on board - first time EVER that my luggage actually made it out before I did!) and it was blue skies and bright sunshine in Denver. I checked into my hotel with lots of time to spare, settled in a bit and then headed over to CCRM for my appts at 11:30. Got the all clear at around 4:30 so I start shots tomorrow!

I don't have to go back to CCRM until Saturday for my first stim check but I've scheduled two acupuncture sessions this week on Wednesday and Friday. Other than that, just doing my shots, growing some good follies and enjoying the wonderful weather.

Awesome!!

(Sorry - have to keep this short since there is only 1 computer in the business center at the hotel and I don't want to hog)

12 comments:

Jill M. said...

Wow, everything is just lining up perfectly for you. This is going to be your time!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy yourself out there in Denver. Such a beautiful place. I meant to ask you earlier (and thank you for posting on my blog)...after your ET will you go back on estrogen? Enjoy the weather! I can't wait to follow your cycle.

momsoon said...

Yehawwww- the eagle (and her soon to be eggs) has landed- this is super exciting to follow-being in a beautiful place, in a hotel without the usual day to day stuff at home would be kinda nice during this process (not to mention getting away from the 20 below temps!!!)
Thanks too, for taking the time to check on me-don't worry, this is your time and I will be following every step of the way...

R said...

Wow sounds like things a falling into place. Am excited for you will be checking your blog regularily for updates...you're in my prayers.

Sue said...

Welcome to Denver! Isn't the weather incredible here right now? So glad your flight went well and everything is moving forward....soon you too will be bloated and egg-cited:-)

Off to pick up DH at the airport! Thanks for offering to help with the shots! GL starting stims - I will be following along.

Anonymous said...

Yipppee!I am glad everything is working out for you right now! You seem very emotionally prpared for this. Sounds awesome that you are just getting ot hang out and grow some eggs! :) Hope you don't get too bored wandering around Denver.

DAVs said...

YAY things are going so perfectly! So happy for you and can't wait to follow your progress.

Sky said...

Everything is working so perfectly, so smoothly. It must be a sign of what this cycle is meant to be: clear, sunny skies! Very excited for you. Enjoy it.

Josée Martens said...

Wow! SO you are out there for the whole cycle! I won't get there til 5 or 6 days into stims. Probably next friday if AF shows up. I think we might cross paths in the waiting room. WHen is ER expected? Good luck!

Josée Martens said...

FYI - I tagged you on my post today.

Linda said...

Yay! I am so happy for you that you are finally going to get this show on the road!! I can't wait to hear your progress! Good luck!

BTW, I'll be at the clinic in the morning on Friday. Maybe we'll bump into each other! If you see me, come and say hi! :)

Anonymous said...

PS - I tagged you on my blog today!! Have fun:)