Monday, February 23, 2009

High Five! AF is ON TIME!

So sad - my DH and I gave each other a high five this morning when AF arrived right on schedule today. What a relief! I think this is what they mean when they say to "find joy along the way". You know you have no secrets from your DH when even he recognizes the signs of AF coming better than you do and you both celebrate when she does arrive. What a twisted reality we live in!

I'm making final preparations to go - packing, last minute errands, confirming with CCRM, making sure there are some meals in the freezer for DH (not that he can't cook - he can but I am not partial to his specialty, which we have lovingly named "hodge podge") and preparing my pooch for a stay at my parents' house.

It's for real this time - I'm really going and this time, we're going to finish the cycle, come what may. AHHHHHHhhhh!!!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Yay! That is great and just so amazing (I am like clockwork but when relied upon, AF is ALWAYS late...ever since I started IF treatments). I am so happy you are on time. You are doing CGH too, right? So, this is a drop-off cycle?

Funny how DH recognizes AF too. Its weird how IF brings us closer together and what makes us happy, huh? Good luck! Can't wait to follow your progress too!

Sky said...

Wow! I'm SO excited for you!

momsoon said...

Hey KayJay!!! thanks for the post- would love to connect with you, my email is: bierkknill@yahoo.ca

I am so happy to see the body is behaving!!!

Those small victories along the way are worth celebrating cuz we all know the stress of waiting for the body to do what its supposed to.
I am really so lucky to have found people like you who are going through this stuff-following your stories has just made ours that much easier.

I see the possibility of good things around the corner for you and that helps me to think that it could happen for us too.

Look forward to your progress and to maybe hearing from you...

Jill M. said...

Wahoo, go AF! So happy to see you have a good start this time. Best of luck to you!!!

Thanks for your post on my blog, I was curious how your e-integrity tests results came out?

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!! I am so glad AF came on time. Sounds like you are on your way to your BFP! I love it when our DH's are soo in tune with our bodies and our minds. Honestly, I think it really shows how close our relationships are in the IF word. I am wishing you the best and can't wait to hear all the details about your EPP protocol. I am also going to be doing it for the first time. Praying for lots of eggies!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind emailing me at fashionablyif@gmail.com a snapshot of your protcol. Its interesting how CCRM uses estrace to begin supression vs. the patch. I heard it is better but my new RE is doing the patch. BTW ...where did you take a mind/body course at?