Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here's the Scoop

The blood PT came back negative. I also saw my acupuncturist yesterday and she believes that it is a cyst because my kidney pulses (the kidney system in Chinese medicine govern reproduction) were off. She said that if it was appendicitis, she would have expected my digestive pulses to be off and they were fine. Looks like there is one huge cyst there as it is still bothering me.

Hopefully, the acupucture I had done yesterday and the other things she recommended I do to help my body resolve this cyst (dandelion tea and castor oil packs on top of the tender site plus heat) will get rid of this ASAP. I scheduled an u/s to check and see what was going on and that is booked for Jan 21st right now. Hopefully it will be gone by then.

5 comments:

Jill M. said...

I hope this situation resolves itself real soon! Hugs!

DAVs said...

Ugh, I am sorry about the cyst. I hope it just quietly slinks away and gives you a break! Hang in there.

Kris said...

I'm so sorry you have a cyst. I hope that it shrinks in no time. I think I heard somewhere (but I can't remember for sure so don't take my advice:)) but I thought that cinnamon was supposed to help get rid of cysts. I am sure you could as Dr G.ogle.

GL at your u/s on the 21st. Hopefully it will be gone by then!
Kris

Jill M. said...

I just read your comment on my blog... I wanted to pop over and say that I understand the struggle and you're definitely not alone. Sending you a virtual hug! Keep on pressing forward!

Sue said...

Sorry about the cyst. I'm hoping it resolves soon - I'd love to cycle at the same time. Might have some fun meeting up in CO!!!